Overwatch Professional Service
Overwatch Advanced Service (OPS) is our fully featured cloud managed IT monitoring platform. It provides a powerful SaaS platform that empowers IT Teams to maximize their time, service availability and increase their operational efficiency. Overwatch provides end-to-end visibility of the IT Stack for both hardware and software systems, and is the only monitoring system that aligns IT performance with your business needs.
Features of the OPS Service
- 24x7x365 operation
- Simplified IT monitoring in a single console
- Quick deployments, be up and collecting in minutes
- Predict and prevent issues, with capacity planning tools
- SLA Monitoring
- Synthetic Transactions for testing
- Alert Escalations
- Real time and Historical reporting
- Monitor switches, routers, servers, disk storage, and most any other hardware device
- Monitor software applications including Uptime, Availability, Use Flows, DNS and HTTP/HTTPS plus more
- Monitor with SNMP, WMI, Netflow, SIP, ICMP, JDBC and more
- API hooks for customization
Network & Server Devices Monitored include: AeroHive, APC, Aruba Wireless, Avaya, Barracuda, Brocade, Cambium, Checkpoint, Cisco, Dell, EMC, Extreme, Fortinet, HP, IBM, Juniper, Liebert, Microsoft, NetAPP, NetScaler, Paloalto, Quantum, Watchguard, and hundreds of others.
Cloud & VM Monitoring Includes: Amazon Cloudwatch, Citrix, Meraki, MS Hyper-V, vCenter, VMware, Amazon Web Services (Autoscaling, Billing, DynamoDB, EBS, EC2, ElastiCache, ELB, Kinesis, RDS, Route 53, S3, SNS, and SQS.
Services & APPs Monitored include: Apache, Citrix, Java, MySQL, SQLServer, Windows OS, MS Exchange, Solaris and more.